Helen Jacobs privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are written to protect your rights and provide context to the information on this website.
Helen Jacobs (we/us/our) respects your privacy. Please view below on details in regards to how we collect, hold, use, manage and disclose personal information.
- If you choose to purchase/shop on our website, our systems are used to hold and process your personal information. This will include merchant providers (PayPal, Ontraport, Stripe) and our website (WordPress, Mailchimp). This information is subject to the privacy policies of our service providers (and not us), and our service providers are responsible for its collection, storage, use, management and disclosure.
- If you are asked for personal details, we will always tell you the purpose for which it is collected.
- We will not disclose this data to anyone, unless compelled by law.
- We will take the reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored.
- Our service providers are reputable and we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access.
Helen Jacobs owns or licenses ALL content on this website. Helen Jacobs must be recognised as the author of original material found on this website.
You may unsubscribe or change your subscription at any time with Helen Jacobs. Simply open any email from Helen Jacobs and choose ‘unsubscribe’.
We also use Google Analytics (from Google Inc) to analyse the use of our website, and Google Analytics places cookies on your computer in order to perform its functions.
The Helen Jacobs website may occasionally use links to other websites, applications and tools that are not owned or operated by Helen Jacobs. No responsibility is held for the content of those websites, applications or tools, not for any products, services or information contained in them or offered through them. Please review the policies and conditions of those particular website, applications and tools for further information.
We aim to be clear and open about our policies and standards. If you have any questions, or want to find out what Personal Information we hold – please email email@example.com.
Helen Jacobs provides a service. These facts, informations, insights, opinions and ideas are to help you in your own development. It is up to you to decide which works best for you and should make your own assessment on any of the content on the Helen Jacobs website.