CLAIRE’S CHALLENGE: How unpredictable!
How unpredictable. This week I did really well in a practice reading. In fact, I would almost say it’s the best I’ve done or at least tying for the best!
I sent off my email with results to the volunteer as per usual – nervous of the outcome – and I received this email back:
“Wow, Claire – that is so incredibly spot on – I can vouch for at least 90% of it. It’s consistent with what has happened already this year and what Helen has foreseen… Thanks again, Claire. This was very, very accurate …”
Cool – off to a good start! The volunteer provided both a photograph of herself and a photograph of a book they had written. Please note, the book did not have any information on the front cover that I could read into!
Below is exactly what I got for the volunteer (who I do not know and have never heard of):
- Very spiritual, if not at the moment – you will look at/need to look at further developing this.
- I see you attending a writing camp/course somewhere
- Your book has a sad undertone but a peaceful outcome – excellent book for healing
- See you speaking at a lectern about the book. Book reading?
- See this book will help in healing people
- You have something you’re itching to tell (maybe in a book) but you’re not sure how it will be perceived. Go for it!
- Feel like you’ll become big within a certain genre – healing/guidance?
- Feel isolated?
- Feel like your writing will manifest into something bigger. I see you hosting a camp/workshop (maybe what I saw you at earlier) which will be very successful.
- You have met someone who will help this happen. Partnership?
- Very determined and head-headed and will make the right choice.
- Follow signs/intuition. You’re being shown signs. I keep seeing a train station and a billboard?
- Keep seeing a talk show. I don’t think it’s yours but you’re being interviewed. Regular guest.
- Do you speak another language? I feel like this talk show is in another country.
- Keep hearing the word Italian?
- Someone ‘above’ you (either working for you (although that doesn’t make sense with ‘above’) – I feel like they give you advice or someone in a team who would do this) in relation to the book is not giving you correct information. Not in a malicious way – they simply don’t know any better. Inexperience? Bad research? Laziness? There will be a shift in relation to this. You’ll move away from them.
- Travel a lot.
- Very admired by people.
- Hold yourself in a very professional, respectful manner that people respond to well.
- Seeing mobile phone – be cautious. Hacking? Losing it? With important emails and information on it. Be careful!
- Need to work out a solid plan for this book and upcoming books. Publicity, structure, budgets etc. Positive affirmations. This will be a healing process for you too.
- Ignites a sense of wonderment for you and some readers. Child-like and fun.
- This book is taking a negative theme and making it into a fun positive experience.
- Very successful.
- Feel like either a lot of book or many to come.
- Very business savvy – this will roll into something big – opportunities to speak at events, teach others.
- Hearing teaching. This book will be used as a teaching tool? At schools? With kids?
This information came to me very clearly and very quickly. I didn’t have any breaks to re-gather my thoughts. It came so easily. I could very clearly see pictures of things as well and hear words very clearly. Interesting!
Here is the feedback from our lovely volunteer:
- Yes, I am very spiritual with a strong Christian faith. Both times I’ve ‘met’ with Helen she has drawn the ‘intuition’ card and likewise, has said I need to keep working on this.
- Helen said the same thing – she thought it might be something to do with me further discovering spirituality and/or finding a new direction for my writing i.e. shifting into writing on this topic rather than my fiction.
- Correct again. My latest novel is about death, grief and loss, based on circumstances in my life, but the final message is one of hope and renewal.
- I’ve done a lot of public speaking this year, which is interesting as I used to have a terrible fear of it. To date, I’ve mostly been speaking about writing generally and being an independent author. Helen also said she saw me doing a lot of public speaking.
- I hope so – if my writing could help others with healing, that would be very satisfying and rewarding.
- Helen said the same thing. I believe this is possibly about spirituality and God. Others in my family don’t understand or acknowledge the spirit world (but I KNOW it exists), so they do tend to think of it as a foible. Since I grew up in a non-Christian environment also, I’m not yet comfortable talking about God and Christianity – only my husband really knows how complete my faith is. Thanks for your advice, I will go for it!
- Helen said the same thing.
- Spot on. Helen said the same thing. I live overseas with my husband. I am very independent and private, and don’t tend to need people (except my husband). HOWEVER in recent times I’ve felt disconnected from my family.
- A series of workshops on writing have been proposed already for 2012!
- I’ve had meetings with people in a couple of government departments to discuss this. You’re doing great, Claire!
- Yes, ‘dogged determination’ and ‘relentless’ tend to be used to describe me. J Since meeting Helen earlier in the year, I’ve listened more intently to messages I was seeing all around me, but did not want to trust them because of doubt – were they really signs from my spirit guides? Subsequently I’ve learned that I do not need to control every aspect of my life – I let it happen now and I trust and believe.
- This is so true (see above!) I need to work harder though at being aware 100% of the time and not just intermittently then I think I will really be able to move forward on the path I am to follow.
- Is it Oprah? (just kidding).
- I speak some French. Helen has said at both readings this year that our next move would be to Europe, “somewhere she has visited”, perhaps France or Italy – she could see us drinking wine and eating cheese – I like the sound of that!
- I’ll enrol in an Italian class just in case. Grazie.
- Could be a few people – I’ll keep this in mind and monitor.
- Yes, at least once a year to Europe with friends and usually back to Australia once a year (I’m currently living overseas).
- That’s nice to know.
- This is true – professionalism and being respectful are important values for me and everything I do is driven by this, plus integrity.
- OK, thanks. My husband is always warning me about having my iPhone stolen from my handbag (because I don’t zip it up). He sometimes steals it from my bag to prove his point. I’ll take more care.
- I am rather obsessive about planning – my husband says to the extent I usually have an awesome plan but execution is sometimes lacking. Being an author, I am naturally filled with doubt, but Helen has told me that my current book will have “huge success”, especially in Australia.
- I think this describes the main character in my next book.
- My next book which I am working on right this minute (well I was), also discusses death and mother-daughter relationships, but is much more fun and light-hearted (more chick-lit than literary fiction). Wow, Claire – you’re so good at this!
- That’s what Helen said.
- Helen’s comment was specifically about my current novel released this year. As mentioned though, I have another one being released next year.
- My background is in business and I held quite senior positions during my career before I ‘retired’ to start writing. I definitely use this knowledge and experience when it comes to the business side of being an author.
- I have written two children’s book which dealt with the death of a parent and a sibling. My goal was to help children understand grief and loss. Could be these books I guess, or another … anything is possible!
Phewf – so that’s everything. I am so pleased with my results! I also thought it was great that the volunteer could use her reading with Helen as a benchmark. I still find it so strange that I can do such a good reading and then do another reading and not have it as perfect… very interesting.
So thank you to this volunteer and the time and effort you put into the response. I honestly do see big things for you and I can’t wait to watch your journey unfold – think of me if you ever make it to Oprah!
PS – in a follow up email from this volunteer, she said she just saw a brochure in her mailbox for Italian wine. Salute!